What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website to recognise your device the next time you visit.
What cookies does eminox.com use?
eminox.com uses a service from Google, called Google Analytics (GA), to track how users interact with our site. Examples of the types of non-identifiable information we collect through are:
- how many users visit the site and which pages were accessed
- whether you have visited our website before or if you are a new visitor
- information about the browser and the device it runs on (e.g. browser version, screen resolution)
- demographic information, including your country and your browser language
We use this information to:
- decide how best to tailor this site to our visitors
- help us to identify the parts of this site which most interest you
In addition, certain elements of our site may use what is known as a ‘Session Cookie’; these are used directly by us to identify you as unique visitor when you are using certain interactive features of our site.
Session cookies are non-identifiable, are stored only in memory and are removed when your browser is closed.
Because we only employ a limited number of non-identifiable cookies (that have an extremely limited impact on privacy), we do not provide an explicit means for you to disable cookies for this site.
However, you can delete cookies stored on your computer, and you can use your browser to control how cookies are stored on your computer.