We have a number of exciting opportunities to join our large engineering team on a temporary basis. If successful, you will be employed via our preferred agency that we work with the opportunity to progress to a full Eminox contract.
As a Welder, you will have responsibility for welding exhaust system component parts in stainless and mild steel safely in line with company standards to meet customers specifications and standards in a cost effective and quality conscious manner.
• Experience in welding techniques and processes
• Used to working in a workshop environment
• Use of fixtures to assemble
• Welding of stainless steel 1.4mm to 2mm thick
• Fusion welding using the TIG or gas processes
• Basic understanding of weld symbols
• Ensure the maintenance of all housekeeping standards for all work areas.
• Welding of exhaust systems component parts in stainless and mild steel.
• Communicating with stakeholders on the status of parts throughout the factory where required to
• minimise waiting times throughout the processes.
• Work to customer specifications using all information available i.e. Standard Operating Procedures and Engineering drawings while checking off first of items to minimise scrap, defects i.e. cost.
• Welder responsibilities may have Cell specific tasks which are assigned in a secondary Document that details individual tasks.
Hours are 39 hours per week. Day and evening shift positions available.
Days: 6am to 2.30pm Monday to Thursday. 6am to 1.30pm Friday
Evenings: 2.30pm to 1am Monday to Wednesday. 2.30pm to midnight Thursday