Eminox designs and manufactures exhaust aftertreatment systems, reducing emissions from heavy-duty vehicles and equipment. Our products are supplied as original equipment to meet the latest emissions standards. We also produce complete emissions systems for retrofit to meet the ever-changing demands of local air quality programmes such as London’s Ultra Low Emission Zone and Clean Air Zones across the country. Eminox also supply replacement products to the UK and European independent Aftermarket.
The Sales and Marketing department takes the responsibility of the business development and customer developments part of Eminox’ strategy. They are responsible for the definition, the promotion and the sales of the product and services offered by Eminox.
A sales team is the direct link between a company’s service or products and its consumers. In addition of generating additional revenues, the sales team is responsible of building relationships with our customers and be their voice within organisation. The Sales team drives the growth of Eminox business as well as customer retention by managing the various stakeholders’ expectation in line with the company development plans. The Sales team is also responsible to coach the rest of Eminox organisation in understanding the customer needs and challenges.
The marketing team supports the activities, which will drive sales of its products or services. They provide the essential research to identify your target customers and other audiences. The Marketing function also helps Eminox to identify and source potentially successful opportunities from the marketplace they operate on and then promote them by differentiating them from similar products.
Based in the territory, we are looking for candidates with experience of acquiring, maintaining and retaining key clients ideally within engineering/manufacturing industry.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for both maintaining business and developing new opportunities within their territory and working collaboratively between the customers and Eminox, at all business levels and across all functions, to build differentiating value.
They will also provide support in preparing and updating product technical information for the Sales team in support of the business development targets.
• Fluent in English and one other language (spoken in the region covered) both written and verbal
• Drive for Results - Demonstrates and fosters a sense of urgency and strong commitment to achieving goals
• Customer Centricity - Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service.
• Business Acumen - Applies appropriate strategic logic to decisions and initiatives.
• Strong analytic - Able to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages and reports.
• Lead by example- Takes personal and organisational actions to do what is right for the company success, and supports others who do so.
• Developing & Managing Relationships - Develops and maintains constructive, open and honest relationships with others
• Execution Excellence - Plans, executes, improves and deliver business processes to ensure achievement of common goals
• Communication - outstanding communication and influencing skills.
• Independent- Be able to prioritize and able to operate both independently and as part of a team
• IT - Computer literate and high proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook.
Key responsibilities (your job is):
• Meet or exceed sales and gross margin plan
• Increase and accurately forecast sales and prospect pipeline
• Build strategic relationships at the senior level while engaging within technical groups to develop new business opportunities and successfully close business
• Identify the needs of the customers, while demonstrating value to their business
• Influence internally and externally, with or without formal authority to ensure superior customer satisfaction
• Lead Business review: Forecast, Financial results, Voice of the customer engagement, Debt Review, and Action Plan
• Able to demonstrate financial acumen with customer: Analyse, use, and discuss financial business drivers and metrics to advance the sales cycle
• Influence the customer’s selection process and procurement function
• Identify, communicate and manage new value stream to support new business development
• Become internal subject matter expert on an allocated segment or industry
• Identify and report local trends and opportunities within the allocated segment or industry
• Travel regularly to meet customers
• Any other duties assigned in line with scope of role
Understanding and adherence to the following:
• H&S policy and procedures (made available through Induction/X Drive/H&S Department)
• Eminox business quality standard (IATF & ISO 9001) (Induction/Manager/Quality department)
• Eminox Business Excellence Model (Oliver Wight Class A Standard ) (Induction/Manager/Quality department)
• All group and Eminox policies and procedures (Available through Induction/SharePoint/HR Department)
And in addition:
• Understand risk management in the context of IATF as applies to this role
• Demonstrate and uphold the company values (detail where they will be held)
• Demonstrate a pro-activeness towards personal development