Through the people professionals who work within it, the HR function helps the organisation deliver its business strategy and objectives by effectively recruiting and developing people and managing their performance.
The HR Manager will drive and support the Eminox Group HR strategy and lead on operational projects on a diverse range of HR matters from engagement, wellbeing, performance, organisational design, and recruitment.
• CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
• Relevant experience preferably gained in engineering/manufacturing industry with multi-site experience
• Worked with significant business growth and change
• Dispute resolution experience involving COT3 & ET
• Experience of leading teams
• Has delivered HR KPIs and monitored trends
• Significant recruitment & selection activity across multi-roles and hierarchy
• Managing training and development programmes
• Union or employee representative negotiation
• Ability to introduce new methods and ideas ensuring a continuous improvement ethos
• Demonstrates attention to detail through all stages of processes
• Understands and delivers customer requirements
• Degree in relevant field
• Experience of managing Apprenticeship / Graduate / Intern programmes
• Change Management
• Organisation Assessment & Design
• Understand of Lean principles and CI mindset
• Support the development and delivery of the top-level HR Strategy.
• Provide strategic direction to operational colleagues in line with HR strategy which includes a strong focus on recruitment strategy, engagement strategies and employee retention.
• Act as a role model and sponsor for Eminox Values
• Contribute to Organisational Design and capability planning for the Group and support in delivery.
• Ensure HR policies and procedures meet legislation and best practice requirements
• Support and coach line management on best practice case management, early reconciliation, employment tribunals, HR policy and employment legislation.
• Understands and recognises risk in an HR context, hi-lighting and providing appropriate resolutions to senior management
• Understand overall business performance through Eminox business excellence model (Oliver White) and provide monthly KPIs to support the monthly business planning cycles.
• Support the business with its well-being and community agenda.
• Lead and develop HR direct reports by regular feedback and enabling personal development opportunities
• Any other duties appropriate to the scope and level of role