We have a number of exciting opportunities to join our large engineering team on a temporary basis. If successful, you will be employed via our preferred agency that we work with the opportunity to progress to a full Eminox contract.
On-the-job training will be given, and the successful applicant will receive in-house training to enable them to make the most of their role and to be able to progress their career within a manufacturing environment.
Essential Experience & Skills Required:
• Computer Literacy, Microsoft, Word, Emails
• Health and Safety awareness
Advantageous (but not essential) skills and experience:
• Experience within a similar manufacturing or production environment
• Experience working within a mechanical or engineering role
• Working with Metal forming Equipment such as presses, rollers and formers.
• Experience of using MRP systems such as IFS
As a Semi skilled Operator your role will be varied and you will be required to work in in all areas of production as follows, Incoming goods, Lasers, Tube forming and sheeting, Canning, Stores, Assemblers and Packers and Despatch.
Hours are 39 hours per week. Day and evening shift positions available.
Days: 6am to 2.30pm Monday to Thursday. 6am to 1.30pm Friday
Evenings: 2.30pm to 1am Monday to Wednesday. 2.30pm to midnight Thursday
£10 p/h start salary with shift premium for late shift