Eminox designs and manufactures exhaust after-treatment systems, reducing emissions from heavy-duty vehicles and equipment. Our products are supplied as original equipment to meet the latest emissions standards. We also produce complete emissions systems for retrofit to meet the ever-changing demands of local air quality programmes and supply replacement products to the UK and European independent Aftermarket.
This is an exciting opportunity for an OEM Product Marketing professional, who can develop OEM commercial activities, win new business including the management and control of customer commercial, pricing and legal agreements. Working closely to support our sales function. Reporting to our Head of Marketing, who is based in Europe.
Leading the internal linkage between the company’s supporting departments including Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing and Engineering to ensure best outcome for both internal and external customers, and/or products and consumers.
Key development and life cycle management of the OEM product and service portfolio. New products and services are crucial to support the organisational growth targets and diversification activities.
Overview of duties
- Business development – Developing new market sectors and geographical territories up to the agreed point of maturity for handover to the sales team.
- Market intelligence – Managing research and analysis of the Market and presenting the findings to the key stakeholders in the business.
- Forecasting – Manage the OEM business forecasting and pipeline process and tools including Sales Databases, ERP, CRM software, responsible for the governance of, improvements, KPI tracking and develop training of others
- Leadership – demonstrate ability to influence and get support from other functions such as Programme, Relationship management, Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing
- Actively manage product lines with a clear outlook regarding turnover / margins / potential
- Liaise with Commercial offer on benchmarking competitors’ products, retrieving data from markets and providing insights to the Business.
- Preparation and maintenance of product collaterals to support sales and customer information needs.
- Responsibility as the Demand Control process owner for all value streams
- Responsibility as the OEM Product Manager to develop OEM product road map.
- Process – Ensure process compliance for core commercial and sales process.
- A background spent within automotive manufacturing, either developed from Marketing, Sales, Technical to product management and bids.
- Has produced pricing strategies, road map for product to marketing and implemented this consistently.
- Conversant with working with global international customers, can be able to address customer requirements and advise solutions.
- A proven track record within product marketing, that has a coloration with our industry, is at the heart of manufacturing and can demonstrate successes.
- Able to travel UK and internally to meet with internal stakeholders, attend trade shows and build customer relationships.
- This role can be based in the UK at our Gainsborough offices, or within a reasonable commute, however we can offer location based in Italy.