Eminox designs and manufactures exhaust after-treatment systems, reducing emissions from heavy-duty vehicles and equipment. Our products are supplied as original equipment to meet the latest emissions standards worldwide. We also produce complete emissions systems for retrofit to meet the ever-changing demands of local air quality programmes such as London’s Ultra Low Emission Zone and Clean Air Zones across the world. Eminox also supply replacement products to the UK and European independent Aftermarket.
The Product Manager is responsible for the development and life cycle management of the OEM product and service portfolio. The development of new products and services is crucial to support the organisational growth targets and diversification activities to develop new business models around the world.
The role supports marketing activities, which will drive sales of its products or services. The role is to provide essential research to identify target customers, products, and potential new geographical markets around the world, ensuring best outcome in new or revised route to market strategies with direct customer in territory support as required.
Finally, he/she will provide support and coaching to the Sales management team in support of the business development targets.
Overview of duties
- Product Strategy: Work with the Head of Marketing to develop and execute a global product strategy for Original Equipment (OE) products, considering market trends, customer needs, and competitive analysis.
- Product Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage the entire product development lifecycle, from concept to launch, ensuring products meet quality standards and cost targets.
- Product Portfolio Management: Oversee the OE product portfolio, including product roadmap, lifecycle management, and product discontinuation.
- Sales Support: Provide technical support to the sales team and facilitate sales process, ensuring all customer needs has been responded by participating in customer presentations.
- Customer Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, understanding their needs and acting as their advocate within the organization.
- Regulatory Compliance: Ensure OE products meet all necessary regulatory and compliance standards in various regions.
- Product Launch: Plan and execute successful product launches, including marketing campaigns and sales strategies.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and develop mitigation plans to ensure successful product launches and ongoing performance.
- Travel: Be willing to travel internationally to meet with customers, attend industry events, and collaborate with global teams.
- Leadership – demonstrate ability to influence and get support from other functions such as Programme, Relationship management, Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing
Any other duties assigned in line with scope of role (Fixed)
Understanding and adherence to the following:
- H&S policy and procedures (made available through Induction/X Drive/H&S Department)
- Eminox business quality standard (IATF & ISO 9001) (Induction/Manager/Quality department)
- Eminox Business Excellence Model (Oliver Wight Class A Standard ) (Induction/Manager/Quality department)
- All group and Eminox policies and procedures (Available through Induction/SharePoint/HR Department)
And in addition:
- Understand risk management in the context of IATF as applies to this role
- Demonstrate and uphold the company values
- Demonstrate a pro-activeness towards personal development
- Drive for Results – Demonstrates and fosters a sense of urgency and strong commitment to achieving goals
- Customer Centricity – Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Business Acumen – Applies appropriate strategic logic to decisions and initiatives.
- Strong analytic – Able to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages and reports.
- Lead by example- Takes personal and organisational actions to do what is right for the company success and supports others who do so.
- Developing & Managing Relationships – Develops and maintains constructive, open and honest relationships with others
- Execution Excellence – Plans, executes, improves and deliver business processes to ensure achievement of common goals
- Communication – outstanding communication and influencing skills.
- Independent- Be able to prioritize and able to operate both independently and as part of a team
- IT – Computer literate and high proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Additional language skills would be an advantage
In line with our company values all post holders should demonstrate our Group Values through Core Competencies as set out below: